Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008

Time to say goodbye

Heute ist es soweit - die 4 Monate Italien sind vorbei. Die Sachen sind gepackt, die Wohnung geputzt und wir haben uns von allen verabschiedet. Jetzt werden wir noch die Schlüssel abgeben und dann gehts ab in die geliebte Heimat. Zusammenfassend kann ich sagen, dass es eine tolle Erfahrung war und ich viele neue Leute aus der ganzen Welt kennengelernt habe. Wenn ihr also einmal die Chance haben solltet, ein Auslandssemester zu absolvieren: go for it! :)

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Cool blog!! :)
ciao ciao from Rome
BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE hat gesagt…

This is perfect, you have a great style, and you write really well!
Please see mine:)
http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

Rock 'n Style hat gesagt…

Who are you saying goodbye too? I don't understand the language unfortunately...

Your blog is great, I’d love for you to one day stop by my blog, read my posts and maybe even comment. You’d make my day with doing that!

On my blog I have did a few days ago a post on some brands (like H&M and Zara) copycatting from huge brands. Is this ok or are H&M and Zara going too far? I’d love to hear your opinion about it!

Hope to hear soon from you, until then… Merry Christmas!


Love,

Rock 'n Style
http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/RocknStyle/